Patterns & Files
Here’s what’s needed most. Always read instructions carefully. Incorrectly made items take a lot of time and effort to fix, and the requirements are quite specific. Please, please, please, read and follow the instructions!
Patterns & Instructions
We’re still working on getting all patterns uploaded with nice photos and tutorials! Here are a few we’re still working on:
- Crocheted Nests
- Quilted Nests
- Rescue Basket Kits
- Drawstring Backpacks from Pillowcases
- Microbat Pouches – we recommend 2 hanging pouches per 1 rescue pouch
- Items for fundraising such as art, quilts, beautiful handmade soft toys, etc.
Handmade Items We Can Always Use
- Crochet or knit blankets that are 1m square or larger (projects made from scraps are very welcome)
- Dog/cat collars and leads
DO NOT MAKE (Low Need – Reference Only)
- Bat Wraps – Always stuff these VERY VERY firmly