Patterns & Files
Here’s what’s needed most. Always read instructions carefully. Incorrectly made items take a lot of time and effort to fix, and the requirements are quite specific. Please, please, please, read and follow the instructions!
Most Needed Items
Moderate Need Items
We’re still working on getting all patterns uploaded with nice photos and tutorials! Here are a few we’re still working on:
- Rescue Basket Kits
- Drawstring Backpacks from Pillowcases
- Microbat Pouches – we recommend 2 hanging pouches per 1 rescue pouch
- Items for fundraising such as art, quilts, beautiful handmade soft toys, etc.
Handmade Items We Can Always Use
- Crochet or knit blankets that are 1m square or larger (projects made from scraps are very welcome)
- Dog/cat collars and leads
DO NOT MAKE (Low Need – Reference Only)
- Bat Wraps – Always stuff these VERY VERY firmly